YTD On Mardi Gras

WildBlueYonder64

6 hours ago, WildBlueYonder64 said:

We will have YTD on our upcoming Mardi Gras cruise. Was wondering which main dining room was designated for YTD. Thanks in advance.

Not sure which dining room. You will have first choice, over those with assigned dining, for the upcharge dining venues that are inclusive on Mardi Gras.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, WildBlueYonder64 said:

We will have YTD on our upcoming Mardi Gras cruise. Was wondering which main dining room was designated for YTD. Thanks in advance.

The assigned dining room varies by sailing, presumably due to capacity limits unique for each cruise.  

For us in October it was the aft dining room, and on the sailing before ours, it was the midships dining room according to posts here on CC.   

Your sign&sail card will state which MDR it is, and will also add Chibang! and the Cucina, since they are automatically part of YTD on the Mardi Gras.  

Note that some MDR menu selections are also available in Chibang and the Cucina; ask your server or see the &More part of the menu.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pellaz said:

The assigned dining room varies by sailing, presumably due to capacity limits unique for each cruise.  

For us in October it was the aft dining room, and on the sailing before ours, it was the midships dining room according to posts here on CC.   

Your sign&sail card will state which MDR it is, and will also add Chibang! and the Cucina, since they are automatically part of YTD on the Mardi Gras.  

Note that some MDR menu selections are also available in Chibang and the Cucina; ask your server or see the &More part of the menu.  

What time does Your Time Dining start?  I noticed on the posted Fun Times that Early Dining starts at 5:30.

On 2/11/2022 at 7:37 PM, Lee Cruiser said:

What time does Your Time Dining start?  I noticed on the posted Fun Times that Early Dining starts at 5:30.

I think it also started at 5:30.   We never ate quite THAT early.  🙂   

I was surprised since in the past with my mom, we always had Early Dining...   at 6 pm.