New Promo Deal

mchell810

56 minutes ago, TeaBag said:

Well, it would be great to meet you and dine together but I don't think we're on the same cruise!  Yes, our TA gives money up front off the price of the cruise and I agree, then you don't have to find  way to spend it on the cruise.  However, I'm noticing that Azamara's tours are very expensive but maybe it has something to do with Norway as well!!  Norway is a very expensive country to vacation in.

It is.  And the risk of missing the ship is worse there than in some other places.  But on our Azamara Norway cruise we did a number of DIY or roll call tours that were a great alternative.

We're stuck on this upcoming cruise because of all the OBC.  I would have preferred to book under another of Azamara's usual sale deals [e.g. BOBOHO or 40% off] – but we learned that if you want a CW you must book as soon as the cruise goes on sale, and since that category will sell out quickly you probably won't have the option of switching to a different sale later.  We'll just have to soldier on...

17 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

It is.  And the risk of missing the ship is worse there than in some other places.  But on our Azamara Norway cruise we did a number of DIY or roll call tours that were a great alternative.

We're stuck on this upcoming cruise because of all the OBC.  I would have preferred to book under another of Azamara's usual sale deals [e.g. BOBOHO or 40% off] – but we learned that if you want a CW you must book as soon as the cruise goes on sale, and since that category will sell out quickly you probably won't have the option of switching to a different sale later.  We'll just have to soldier on...

We chose to use our six "free nights" on a Norway cruise, because "Norway is never discounted."

For the first time in our Azamara cruising history (approaching 30 cruises at the time), our cruise was discounted, not once, but twice!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1