Thinking to dipping our toes in for a spring break trip what ship for a teen?

Jareds_mommytoo

I vote Panorama but just because a few days in Southern CA tends to lend itself to teenage happiness.  I think ALL 3 ships have plenty of fun stuff for a teenager to enjoy so you are on equal footing there.  I sailed as a teen and loved it and now I sail with my almost teen who loves it, great memories.  My only advice is to MAKE your teen go to their club the first night....I dragged mine (bribed with arcade money) and he ended up loving it and making many friends but would have been too shy to go the first night otherwise.  The first night no one knows anyone, and they all make fast friends but after the first night often the (lack of better word) "clicks" have been established.  ENJOY!!!!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, famof4togo said:

My only advice is to MAKE your teen go to their club the first night

Ha same! Bribed him to go, then had to set a rule he had to at least show up for dinner each night. He had a ball with his first cruise (sigh-was a fantasy class which was perfect for a young teen size wise), we are heading to Panorama in 3.5 weeks and I’m sure the “we have to at least see you at dinner time” rule will be in effect again. 

The teen clubs and directors can really make the cruise fun no matter the ship.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, monykalyn said:

Ha same! Bribed him to go, then had to set a rule he had to at least show up for dinner each night. He had a ball with his first cruise (sigh-was a fantasy class which was perfect for a young teen size wise), we are heading to Panorama in 3.5 weeks and I’m sure the “we have to at least see you at dinner time” rule will be in effect again. 

The teen clubs and directors can really make the cruise fun no matter the ship.

We have the same dinner rule.

10 hours ago, famof4togo said:

I vote Panorama but just because a few days in Southern CA tends to lend itself to teenage happiness.  I think ALL 3 ships have plenty of fun stuff for a teenager to enjoy so you are on equal footing there.  I sailed as a teen and loved it and now I sail with my almost teen who loves it, great memories.  My only advice is to MAKE your teen go to their club the first night....I dragged mine (bribed with arcade money) and he ended up loving it and making many friends but would have been too shy to go the first night otherwise.  The first night no one knows anyone, and they all make fast friends but after the first night often the (lack of better word) "clicks" have been established.  ENJOY!!!!!

Agreed! Your teen will love CA Adventure, Universal Studios, Disney and Hollywood. 

• Like 1