Does anyone have a good contact for RCL

I have tried everything trying to make arrangements to scatter my daughter’s ashes at sea.  I have emailed customer service several times, and the phone number on the site does not work.  When I talk to an agent, I don’t get any information.

if you have a email address for upper management, I would really appreciate it.  
Thank you.

Have you used the contact on the website for this:

Per company policy, we allow the tossing of a biodegradable urn containing ash while at sea.

Ashes must be in an approved scattering or biodegradable urn and the entire urn must be tossed. A certificate proving the urn is biodegradable may also be required. Guest will need to provide the death certificate and cremation certificate. Upon boarding, contact the Front Desk to set up a time and place for this request.

All requests must be submitted to the following:

Email: gfotravelservices@rccl.com 

Phone: 1-800-256-6649 (Prompt #1 twice)

• Like 2

This is what I did for my wife's ashes to be buried at sea in November, 2021 on the Mariner of The Sea.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Per company policy, we allow the tossing of a biodegradable urn containing ash while at sea.

Ashes must be in an approved scattering or biodegradable urn and the entire urn must be tossed. A certificate proving the urn is biodegradable may also be required. Guest will need to provide the death certificate and cremation certificate. Upon boarding, contact the Front Desk to set up a time and place for this request.

All requests must be submitted to the following email address:

Email: emergencytravelteam@rccl.com

Subject of email: Request Spreading Ashes

The following information must be included in the email:

Ship -

Sailing date -

Confirmation number -

Your name -

Edited by HOBE SOUND CRUISER
  • Like 1

Hobe Sound Cruiser

So sorry about your loss.  I lost my husband Feb 1, so I feel your pain.

Thank you for your reply, but it doesn’t work.  Emergencytravelteam@rccl.com diverts me back to cruise critic.  I am at a loss of what to do.  I have emailed guest services twice, no reply.  When I call, I get a run around.  Any other suggestions?

3 hours ago, Eastern flygirl said:

Thank you.  The website has been removed and I can not connect on the phone number.  I just wonder, if I boarded my cruise with all the proper documents and urn, if they would let me have a memorial.

I would not count on that and I know this is important to you.  IMO Don’t leave it up to chance.  Make sure it is set up or consider a different plan.  

32 minutes ago, Eastern flygirl said:

Hobe Sound Cruiser

So sorry about your loss.  I lost my husband Feb 1, so I feel your pain.

Thank you for your reply, but it doesn’t work.  Emergencytravelteam@rccl.com diverts me back to cruise critic.  I am at a loss of what to do.  I have emailed guest services twice, no reply.  When I call, I get a run around.  Any other suggestions?

Try this

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-is-royal-caribbeans-burial-at-sea-policy

Edited by twangster

All requests must be submitted to the following email address:

Email address: emergencytravelteam@rccl.com

This is an email address, not a web site

Subject of email: Request Spreading Ashes

The following information must be included in the email:

Ship -

Sailing date -

Confirmation number -

Your name -