Bliss Spa Balcony vs. Spa Club Balcony

albertamom

I've been watching videos about both cabins and have some questions for recent cruisers.  One video has shown upgraded bath amenities in the Club room, while another did not.  One site also said that Club rooms get free pressing, but I have not seen that anywhere else.  

Most people have always said that the only difference between a club room and a regular balcony is a larger bathroom, but are there other little differences as well?  Specifically with the Spa rooms?

We had a Club in Dec on the Breakaway.  It was not a spa room so I can not speak to that.  However, the bathroom was the main difference between the club and a regular balcony.  The room itself was slightly bigger but not anything you would really notice.  The bathroom was much larger and nicer.  We did have upgraded amenities in the bathroom.

We did receive 1 free bag of laundry on the 3rd or 4th day of our 7 day cruise.  This was a nice little perk and was probably the best thing about the room second to the nicer bathroom.

I believe the bedding was also nicer than the regular balcony, but again nothing to write home about. From what I remember, spa rooms bedding may be even nicer and have nicer décor in general.  And of course, access to the spa which is always nice. 

Other than that, I did not notice anything else different.  If you can get a decent deal, I would say go for it.  My wife loved the bathroom and says she may have a hard time going back to a standard bathroom in the future.  I must say that I did enjoy having more room as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, darius427 said:

We had a Club in Dec on the Breakaway.  It was not a spa room so I can not speak to that.  However, the bathroom was the main difference between the club and a regular balcony.  The room itself was slightly bigger but not anything you would really notice.  The bathroom was much larger and nicer.  We did have upgraded amenities in the bathroom.

We did receive 1 free bag of laundry on the 3rd or 4th day of our 7 day cruise.  This was a nice little perk and was probably the best thing about the room second to the nicer bathroom.

I believe the bedding was also nicer than the regular balcony, but again nothing to write home about. From what I remember, spa rooms bedding may be even nicer and have nicer décor in general.  And of course, access to the spa which is always nice. 

Other than that, I did not notice anything else different.  If you can get a decent deal, I would say go for it.  My wife loved the bathroom and says she may have a hard time going back to a standard bathroom in the future.  I must say that I did enjoy having more room as well. 

Thank you so much!  😀

• Like 1

The difference from regular balcony to club balcony is essentially the bathroom and perks:

Exclusive Club Balcony Suite Amenities

• Option to pre-book onboard entertainment and dining as early as 125 days prior to sailing
  • Complimentary treats delivered to your stateroom
  • Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
  • Complimentary choice of one valet laundry or pressing service
  • Bliss Collection by Norwegian™ featuring fine linens, pillows and a memory foam mattress or mattress topper
  • Room Service menus offering delicious options for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Coffee and tea set-up
  • TV, refrigerator, safe and hair dryer
  • Sitting area
  • Lower beds arranged as a queen-size bed

https://www.ncl.com/why-cruise-norwegian/cruise-accommodations/minisuites-and-balconies

The additional difference with the spa balconies is the location closer to the spa and has the spa access included in the price.

https://www.ncl.com/why-cruise-norwegian/cruise-accommodations/spa-cruise

Edited by n4w

52 minutes ago, n4w said:

The difference from regular balcony to club balcony is essentially the bathroom and perks:

Exclusive Club Balcony Suite Amenities

• Option to pre-book onboard entertainment and dining as early as 125 days prior to sailing
  • Complimentary treats delivered to your stateroom
  • Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
  • Complimentary choice of one valet laundry or pressing service
  • Bliss Collection by Norwegian™ featuring fine linens, pillows and a memory foam mattress or mattress topper
  • Room Service menus offering delicious options for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Coffee and tea set-up
  • TV, refrigerator, safe and hair dryer
  • Sitting area
  • Lower beds arranged as a queen-size bed

https://www.ncl.com/why-cruise-norwegian/cruise-accommodations/minisuites-and-balconies

The additional difference with the spa balconies is the location closer to the spa and has the spa access included in the price.

https://www.ncl.com/why-cruise-norwegian/cruise-accommodations/spa-cruise

Great list!  Thank you!

Am I wrong in thinking that the bottom 5 are included in balcony cabins as well?  Is it a different room service menu and coffee maker?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, albertamom said:

Great list!  Thank you!

Am I wrong in thinking that the bottom 5 are included in balcony cabins as well?  Is it a different room service menu and coffee maker?

They are, I just cut and pasted from NCL.  I guess they wanted to fill more white space.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Does anyone know if the spa club balcony beds can convert to two Twins? Or is it a single queen? 

I currently have a regular spa balcony, but we prefer separated beds, and worry if we upgrade to the club - we'll be stuck with one queen. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...