Vacation Planner

mlmbar

On 2/21/2022 at 2:16 PM, mlmbar said:

Thank you! I did check my cabin of choice and it is just fine. How long do you expect to wait for  a PVP to return a call or email? It is now Monday and no word from him about changing my cabin. My hold is good til Wednesday but he seems unreliable.  Last week he took two days to get back because he was off for the doctor one of the days and then gave me a full medical report followed by telling me about his magic career. 

Well lets see.......I booked our May 2022 cruise with our Princess PVP and I have not been able to get ahold of her since the day I booked it last August.  I used chat last night and asked for a change of PVP and she refused to even tell me where I could send a written request.  I've tried to call my PVP and have sent 3 emails in the past 3 weeks and get no answer.  The only thing the gal on chat would confirm is that my PVP still works for Princess.  As it stands now I am done with Princess after the May cruise.

15 hours ago, justafem said:

Honestly, never used a PVP because I had heard they couldn't discount.  When I mentioned that I would most likely go through an online TA, I was asked what they were offering.  I gave exact amounts as far as fare and on-board.  The PVP matched the price AND gave an additional $100 off to match the on-board.  

That PVP (I think the new name is CVP?) is a keeper.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mikel1733 said:

Well lets see.......I booked our May 2022 cruise with our Princess PVP and I have not been able to get ahold of her since the day I booked it last August.  I used chat last night and asked for a change of PVP and she refused to even tell me where I could send a written request.  I've tried to call my PVP and have sent 3 emails in the past 3 weeks and get no answer.  The only thing the gal on chat would confirm is that my PVP still works for Princess.  As it stands now I am done with Princess after the May cruise.

That is too bad because my CVP (aka PVP) is wonderful.  I think I my have mentioned this previously in this post but my CPV was able to take over my friend’s reservation because their CVP just never got back to them.  
I know she is hesitant to take over a current booking because it might be stepping on toes but new bookings are no issue.  Just check out Facebook … she has her own Princess Cruise Vacation Planner page and is quite popular.  But, she always always always gets back to her clients.   I know I can’t mention her name here but hopefully you will be able to figure out who it is.  

Our CVP is awesome.  The price of our cruise dropped by $250 so yesterday I called, she answered on the second ring, refared our booking, emailed our new booking confirmation (same reservation number and perks) and wished me a great weekend.  Took all of six minutes from start to bye bye.  I’m very pleased with her!

• Like 2