Azamara article from Travel Weekly

mdpa

1 hour ago, mdpa said:

I came across this article from Travel Weekly. https://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise-Travel/Familiar-comforts-on-Azamara-Journey-sailing

I am hopeful things will pick up and restrictions continue to ease as we head into Spring! I'm looking forward to our trip to Spain/Lisbon in June. Any new trip reports?

Great article. Thanks for sharing.

I actually would like to see some things change. We’ve been on a lot of Azamara cruises and the food choices have gotten a little boring. I’d love to see some new menu items. When the tapas were introduced a few years ago I thought it was a great addition. 
I haven’t been all that impressed with the speakers on Azamara as compared to Crystal and Oceania. It would be nice to see them up their game in that area. Included wines are pretty awful. Improvement needed. 
We love White Nights and Azamazing Evenings and I hope they continue. 
Something else I hope continues is harder to quantify and that’s the atmosphere on board. It’s not just about the friendly attitude of the crew but also the kind of passengers that choose Azamara. We like the elegance of Azamara coupled with a relaxed and unpretentious environment. It seems like our fellow Azamara passengers are for the most part pleasant and happy to be on board. Having congenial cruisers enhances the on board experience for us. 

Edited by Killin Time
  • Like 3