Nassau Margaritaville

CruiserKris34

On 2/25/2022 at 6:34 AM, luv2cruzuk said:

They sure do! Quite expensive though. I do a little tour of the shop (and make a purchase!!) in my video above. 

Would they require a resort pass to explore the shop and have a drink (away from the pool area) after visiting Junkanoo Beach next door?

Day Pass Includes:
  • Fins Up Water Park featuring water slides, a lazy river, climbing wall and SurfStream�
  • 2 oceanfront pools 
  • Hot tub 
  • Towel service 
  • Poolside food and drink available for purchase from Feeding Frenzy pool bar and Vacation Cafe
  • Beach access (chairs first come, first serve) 
  • Complimentary wifi 
  • Valet parking for $15 

Food and beverage not included.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2022 at 8:24 AM, tunaman2011 said:

Greetings

If you are referring to the new Margaritaville Resort it is a easy walk from the piers.  You leave the port area, turn right and proceed towards Senor Frogs.  Then you turn left at Senor Frogs where after a short distance the road will bend to the right and you will be merged onto Bay Street.  You will see the new resort on the right after a short walk on Bay Street.  There are multiple buildings and a large pool complex.  We walked around the resort without a problem in January but mask were required then.  It was a safe walk but you do have to deal with the "hawkers" selling their wares or trying to sell you tours.

Good Sailing

Tom

Hi! Did you need to show a negative Covid test?

Thanks! 
Jennifer

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jdro said:

Hi! Did you need to show a negative Covid test?

Thanks! 
Jennifer

Greeting

No one asked.  We just wandered about the resort.  There is a small gift shop with the usual JB items.  The t-shirts were priced a bit high compared to other Margaritavilles.  The resort was new and nice.

Good Sailing

Tom

• Like 1

On 3/7/2022 at 8:17 PM, sayvan said:

Is it an all inclusive day pass or are you paying for everything you drink or eat? I assume the latter? 

The pass I booked was for just a pass including entry and towels.  It was only $59 US though!

I paid for drinks and food extra, although didn’t purchase too much food as you’ll see in my video.

let me know if you have any other questions 

• 2 weeks later...

I'd purchase ahead. Note there are now 88 reviews on resortpass dot com which might also be helpful. Generous cancellation policy.

From the booking email:

You can cancel your booking online for a full refund back to your original payment method or for ResortPass Credit to use another time. Bookings can be cancelled online up until the following times:

• Day Passes can be cancelled by 11:59pm EST on the night before your booked date.

And from the link in the email:

If weather conditions affect your ability to use your pass, please reach out to us at concierge@resortpass.com as soon as possible on or before the date of your booking. All requests will be handled on a case by case basis. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just popping back to thank everyone for the recommendation. 

we bought with resortpass and had no issues. My 7yo really enjoyed it as did my husband and I.  We felt it was worth it. 
i do regret the walk with a cranky 7yo. We took a cab back to port for $5 each. 

• Like 3