Best Gluten Free Specialty Restaurants on Allure

eyeeye

DH has celiac and must eat GF. We've had great success in all the specialty restaurants, the Main dining room and the Windjammer. The key  is talking to the maitre d' in the main dining room, ask for a manager in the Windjammer and the specialty dining. Johnny Rockets even got him a gluten free bun for his burger.

Sorrentos Pizza make GF pizza to order, and DH usually orders pasta in the Windjammer a couple of times during the cruise.

Barb

• Like 1

My mom is celiac, pretty much any specialty restaurant will go above and beyond to cater to GF, more so than MDR. the biggest issue for my mom is desserts at specialty restaurants, but if you go a day before normally they will be able to prepare something like a GF cake instead of the normal ice cream/ pudding they offer for GF. My moms favorite is Chops due to the fact nothing really has to be made special besides a few sides and dessert. 

Edited by Tyro1

We've never had a problem with gluten free options on any RC ship except Allure and Coastal Kitchen. They screwed up about every night's dinner, either forgetting about the order placed the previous night or providing a pitiful alternative for something that they apparently didn't think could be made gluten free.