Convertible bunk v. Upper Pullman

Jenrey

I arm trying to figure out the difference as the ship's legends show there is some difference in an upper Pullman and a convertible bunk. 

Everyone keeps saying it's a pull down from ceiling or wall or convertible couch,  that's not right stone rings have both. I can't find and answer.   

The ship symbols are square ■ for 2 twin beds convert to king plus soda bed and upper Pullman. 

The symbol is equal sign =  for 2 twin beds convert to king plus soda bed and convertible bunk.

I am still trying to find answer to this,  picture of each type of room.  Please help. 

Edited by Jenrey

1 hour ago, Jenrey said:

I arm trying to figure out the difference as the ship's legends show there is some difference in an upper Pullman and a convertible bunk. 

Everyone keeps saying it's a pull down from ceiling or wall or convertible couch,  that's not right stone rings have both. I can't find and answer.   

The ship symbols are square ■ for 2 twin beds convert to king plus soda bed and upper Pullman. 

The symbol is equal sign =  for 2 twin beds convert to king plus soda bed and convertible bunk.

I am still trying to find answer to this,  picture of each type of room.  Please help. 

Probably best to ask on the Board for your cruise line.

On all the ships I have worked or cruised on the 3rd/4th bunks were either lowered from the deckhead, or swung out from the bulkhead.

6 hours ago, Jenrey said:

@Jenrey

Howdy and welcome to the Cruise Critic message boards! emo22.gif

Thank you for your new thread on the Ask a Cruise Question forum. 👍 It is the forum for general questions regarding cruising. However, your thread is off topic there since your topic concerns cabins on a specific cruise line ship.

I see your previous post re this topic was on the Carnival Cruise Lines forum. Therefore, your thread has been moved to the Carnival forum where it will be on topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have sailed Carnival ships frequent this forum and provide feedback here.

Cruise Critic is a great resource for new as well as experienced cruisers and we are so glad you found us! emo34.gif Please feel free to browse the Cruise Critic Community Categories list. Read a few threads in the different forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads on the top of the first page of threads in a forum. You will find very important instructions or information there.

And don't forget, after your cruise be sure to submit your review for publication. Many cruisers will benefit from your experience! emo49.gif See How To: Submit a Member Review.

Hope this will be helpful to a new member and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

• Like 1