C&A Desk Does a Good Job

SRF

Many posts are about things gone wrong.  So I want to post about something going smoothly and correctly.

I previously wrote about RCI mixing up my ex's and my GF's accounts. They had names and sailings all messed up.  It took hours on the phone to get things straightened out.  And in the end, my GF had to be assigned a new C&A number.

So, we are getting near final payment for a cruise in late April (Grandeur repo from Barbados to Galveston).  And my TA contacts me that the FCC from a cancelled cruise in late 2020 was messed up.  The certificate for my GF was now in my ex's name.  We have the emails where it was issued to my GF.

So I called the C&A desk.  I explained the situation.  Lisa looked into it and then asked which cruise (Booking number) I wanted to have this applied to.  She told me she could not discuss the amount of the FCC or the remaining balance or any such details (TA booking), but she could apply it to that booking.  And she offered to apply my FCC also.  A couple of minutes and it was done.

I emailed my TA, and she checked, and both FCC were properly applied.

AWESOME.

• Like 3