Best Shore options in Nassau

jolly_cruiser

We are going to be in Nassau next week for the first time. We are looking at shore excursion options and seems like there are only a few options. 

Does anybody have a recommendation based on the options below for first time visitors to Nassau?

For context we are open to doing anything and it is a family of 3 ( 2 adults in our 40's with our daughter who is 12 )

The main options seem to be - 

1. Atlantis Aquaventure

2. Blue Lagoon Island tours.

3. Nassau Tours

4. Any other options?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Not ship excursion but you might enjoy day pass to Margaritaville Beach Club with the beach, pools, and waterpark. resortpass has shorter cancellation (night before online or morning of email I believe) than resortforaday website. It doesn't include food/drink but can purchase $$ there or walk elsewhere. I verified with resort I can leave/return if I want to try fish fry for lunch.

Edited by twins_to_alaska
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, twins_to_alaska said:

Not ship excursion but you might enjoy day pass to Margaritaville Beach Club with the beach, pools, and waterpark. resortpass has shorter cancellation (night before online or morning of email I believe) than resortforaday website. It doesn't include food/drink but can purchase $$ there or walk elsewhere. I verified with resort I can leave/return if I want to try fish fry for lunch.

Thank you. This is useful information.

I recommend Blue Lagoon.  Your daughter will have fun walking around to see dolphins, stingrays, sea turtles were there 2 years ago.  It's a fun island.  You can explore the nature area as well as swim in the lagoon, float on inner tubes, other water toys and relax on lounge chairs all provided with your excursion and they serve lunch (may be included in your excursion).

If your sailing has stingray excursion that is usually the cheapest option to get on the ferry to get to the island.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I recommend Blue Lagoon.  Your daughter will have fun walking around to see dolphins, stingrays, sea turtles were there 2 years ago.  It's a fun island.  You can explore the nature area as well as swim in the lagoon, float on inner tubes, other water toys and relax on lounge chairs all provided with your excursion and they serve lunch (may be included in your excursion).

If your sailing has stingray excursion that is usually the cheapest option to get on the ferry to get to the island.  

Thank you so much. This is what we have as out top options based on responses here and other research.

• Like 1