Live Inaugural Cruising Review Wonder of the Seas 3/4/2022 - 3/11/2022 Plenty of Pictures!

On 3/4/2022 at 1:09 PM, SG65CB said:

Someone should do a thread of only photos of influencers taking selfie photos and video of themselves this week. 

There's over 20 different YouTubers doing their thing on board this week.  Obviously some have more influence with their opinions than others.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, yitao said:

thanks for the beautiful pictures, which date do they have the Aqua theater show.

12 minutes ago, yitao said:

thanks for the beautiful pictures, which date do they have the Aqua theater show.

Funny you asked that because originally on day 2 we were supposed to have the aqua show and day 4 but they cancelled day 2 on embarkation day and left with only day 4 but the 10:15 show due to rough sea had to be postponed until day 7.  So nothing was set in stone check the daily planner when you board.

12 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

There's over 20 different YouTubers doing their thing on board this week.  Obviously some have more influence with their opinions than others.

Which is why you have to see it for yourself!!! 😆 I will wait until I am off the Symphony and then go back to check some of them out to see if I agree or not agree.  So far I like the ship itself and the different “neighborhoods”.

• Like 1

Great review!  I should have been on this cruise for the seafood extravaganza! 

After a few days how are the upgraded mattresses?

Thx for taking the time to review another cruise.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cynt said:

Great review!  I should have been on this cruise for the seafood extravaganza! 

After a few days how are the upgraded mattresses?

Thx for taking the time to review another cruise.

Welcome aboard again!  I really need to start handing out virtual pinnacle pins 😂 no polishing required!

I could have parked myself at the windjammer all day with a bottle of bubbly!

the upgraded mattress is a game changer!  I like it but I am wondering how durable it will be.  It feels great to sleep on with no back pains when I wake up in the morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Day 4 InTense

15 minutes late I had a feeling it’s not going to be good news…Here’s Mike … to tell us that the show has been postponed to the last day of the cruise due to sea condition.  BUT they will give us a taste since we have been sitting for a while waiting…

1F5BDB06-8065-4E99-BCCE-F85A4FC5E543.jpeg

6899BE52-C08A-4CFB-A7EB-207C25AB68F8.jpeg

A5B418FB-407C-42C1-A81F-4BCBF4FBDD65.jpeg

• Like 2

Day 4

The aqua theater was packed, a lady and her husband came by and asked if someone was next to me… there was space for a can of Coke between me and the next person, I know that because there was a can of Coke between me and the person next me.  I told her that there is no room for me to move to accommodate two people  she rolled her eyes and stormed off.  I am all for sharing but where were you going to sit?  In my lap and where will your husband be sitting?  It was so bizarre!  This was at 10:20 which would have been 5 minutes pass show time!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 3/4/2022 at 8:05 PM, BennyBrun said:

Day 1 MDR

Escargot & crab cake to start.  Interesting flavors, they used imitation crab meat in the crab cake so I don’t think it’s authentic 😂 

They exceeded their seafood budget with the extravaganza of 🦞 and shrimp 🍤 at the lunchtime spread at the Windjammer.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

They exceeded their seafood budget with the extravaganza of 🦞 and shrimp 🍤 at the lunchtime spread at the Windjammer.

I totally forgot about that!  They also spent a lot money on exotic fruit too!  They were slicing up dragon fruit/ guava/ passion fruit.  You only find them on Celebrity ships.