LIVE - Carnival Horizon - March 5-13, 2022

2 minutes ago, Jenner9 said:

If you have Cheers and pre order a bottle of booze for your room that doesnt count anything towards your 15 drinks, does it?

Ya know, I was curious about this myself 😂 but I’m guessing not! I believe buying a bottle of wine on board doesn’t count either. I’ll update once I’m on board and see if anything is said. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Jenner9 said:

If you have Cheers and pre order a bottle of booze for your room that doesnt count anything towards your 15 drinks, does it?

No, nor wine bottles at dinner. Cheers is for individual drinks, all large format type stuff/shareables must be paid separately but you do get a discount on wine bottles with Cheers. The better stuff is only available by the bottle. 

• Like 1

Just now, cruisingguy007 said:

No, nor wine bottles at dinner. Cheers is for individual drinks, all large format type stuff/shareables must be paid separately but you do get a discount on wine bottles with Cheers. The better stuff is only available by the bottle. 

Oohh...so I can order a bottle of wine at dinner at a discount, with Cheers, and it wont count? Good to know! If I dont finish the bottle can I bring it with me?

3 minutes ago, Jenner9 said:

Oohh...so I can order a bottle of wine at dinner at a discount, with Cheers, and it wont count? Good to know! If I dont finish the bottle can I bring it with me?

Yes, more than one. As many as you want. You are "supposed" to bring it (the bottle) back to the cabin but they don't really care. I just fill up the wine glass and take that to go. No glass on pool deck though, everywhere else is generally fine.  

3 minutes ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Enjoying this, you totally remind me of my sister in law and even look like her too, it's uncanny. Thanks for the tip about resortforaday, found some good options for an upcoming cruise. Have a great trip! 

Ha! She must be pretty awesome!!

Welcome along! 

• Like 1

Lots of cruise activity at the hotel this morning. Sky Princess - met a couple on the elevator who had no idea where the cruise was going. “Sister called and said hey let’s cruise, who cares where it’s going!” We later found out from another elevator passenger that they’re going to St. Thomas and Princess Key. Lobby was very busy with people and suitcases. 

C7112829-9A82-4402-81E1-D2CF39F46692.thumb.jpeg.eb85182a3eba7a35ac1feaf911f2f2dd.jpeg

2D39BCAC-59A5-4EEE-A387-999B33B92273.thumb.jpeg.1c7060f059dcd49855359b4736aa9aa4.jpeg

ABC47997-7392-4479-B9FA-37FA696195AC.thumb.jpeg.576de3209c768d201973d20ed25c1391.jpeg

• Like 2