OBC Refundable or not?

SpainAlien

Once you board and can see your onboard account is there anyway to tell if your obc is refundable or not?  I can't remember seeing separate entries showing it but maybe I just wasn't observant in that respect 

• Like 1

We have not been able to cruise since 2020 (NCL cancelled cruises).  However, unless they have changed the way they do their onboard the ship accounting, Non-Refundable Onboard Credits should show on your account(s) on the ship. I have saved FINAL print-outs from January 2020 cruise and previous sailings.

Yes. When you view your onboard account you will see the words Non Refundable Credit and Refundable credit

On the NCL app if your account shows the Non Refundable credit as 100 dollars, your total balance will remain at 0 dollars until you spend that 100 dollars and if you have Refundable credit of 100 dollars the total balance will show up as $-100 dollars. Kind of annoying since you need to carefully need to add up how much non refundable credit you have and then do some math to figure out how credit you still need to spend since the total balance never updates until you use it all up

• Like 2