Visa Points

Does anyone know typically when onboard credit posts on the cruise planner from redeeming Visa points?  We want to use the credit for the drink package before we sail. Thanks!

30 minutes ago, JalenR said:

Does anyone know typically when onboard credit posts on the cruise planner from redeeming Visa points?  We want to use the credit for the drink package before we sail. Thanks!

Timing has varied for me, but you can call this number, and get the OBC applied quicker: (888) 305-4626.  

1 hour ago, taymiss2 said:

Where should I be able to see how much OBC I have right now?

You don't have OBC. You have points that you can use to purchase OBC. Log into your account on line and you will see a link to "view my cruise points". Click on that and you'll see a link to "redeem my cruise points". From there, you'll be able to purchase OBC.

41 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

You don't have OBC. You have points that you can use to purchase OBC. Log into your account on line and you will see a link to "view my cruise points". Click on that and you'll see a link to "redeem my cruise points". From there, you'll be able to purchase OBC.

Sorry, I have a different situation than the OP. I should have explained.  My Mother gave us RCcL gift certificates for XMAS. I redeemed them and applied them to our accounts. I haven’t seen where they are showing up anywhere to confirm everything worked.   Where should I be able to see them?

9 hours ago, taymiss2 said:

Sorry, I have a different situation than the OP. I should have explained.  My Mother gave us RCcL gift certificates for XMAS. I redeemed them and applied them to our accounts. I haven’t seen where they are showing up anywhere to confirm everything worked.   Where should I be able to see them?

OBC should be visible in your cruise planner. It's at the very top, just right of center.

On 3/7/2022 at 9:55 PM, taymiss2 said:

Hum. I don’t see anything like that, anywhere.  I am going to have call.  

Same for my daughter , they said it will show up when you are on board. So bring your paper showing you have the credit due to you. 

Recently we were on a b2b and wanted to use out cruise points on our first leg of the journey.  It never got credited to our account (they admitted to the error) and as we were on the ship already, they told us we cannot get them now.  We did get them all finally on our 2nd sailing but that was quite an long and tedious ordeal.