Theme Nights

WITraveler37

Are you on the March 20th Breakaway? (We are!) I would definitely pack an all white outfit for the White Hot Party (an NCL tradition), and possibly something formal-ish if you want to take advantage of the formal night and have professional portraits taken. Your regular clothes will probably be good enough for any other event on board. 

There is no "special" clothing needed for any of the late night dance parties.  The "White Hot Party" is now a neon "glow" party.

There are no "formal" night(s) on a Norwegian ships.  The photographers take pictures in the evening with lots of different backdrops.  With the Covid protocols still in place, I do not think the Captain is available for pictures yet.

Most importantly relax and enjoy your cruise.

12 hours ago, WITraveler37 said:

I will be sailing on the Breakaway in 2 weeks. I can't find any information online about theme nights. Can anyone tell me anything about theme nights so I know what to pack? Thank you!

We are sailing on the March 20th sailing (celebrating my birthday). We did this exact same cruise right before the shut down in March 2020. The Glow party is on night 6 (usually) and most people wear white. They also did an 80s themed party as well. If you are in the FB group for our sailing, I shared the daily's from that 2020 cruise that will give you an idea of the events and happenings on the cruise.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2022 at 9:55 PM, JeninIndy said:

Are you on the March 20th Breakaway? (We are!) I would definitely pack an all white outfit for the White Hot Party (an NCL tradition), and possibly something formal-ish if you want to take advantage of the formal night and have professional portraits taken. Your regular clothes will probably be good enough for any other event on board. 

what day of the cruise is the White Hot party typically one? The 1st Sea Day?

7 hours ago, acct1975 said:

what day of the cruise is the White Hot party typically one? The 1st Sea Day?

I forgot- White Hot Party is now called the Glow party, and someone upthread said that's usually on day 6. First sea day is usually the Dress-up or Not night.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1