Need FLL hotel close to airport

mitsugirly

Any suggestions on a hotel to stay at overnight that is REAL close to the airport (needing as close as possible for less amount of time travel from this hotel to airport) and (if possible) walking distance for food (nothing fancy or expensive and can even be like Wendy's or something fast food). 

Welcome to any suggestions.

I've used that site before. However, during the time we are going, the pricing for there is much more than other places we've looked at so far. I'm trying to keep the cost below $150 or more since we are coming in much later in the day and leaving at the crack of dawn the following morning (around 4am) so we won't get much use of the place and just need somewhere to basically sleep (or have lack there of lol)

There are four newer hotels on Federal Highway just south of Fort Lauderdale/ Hollywood International Airport in Dania Beach. They include a Comfort Inn and the Hotel Morrison that recently changed it’s name. There are two more within walking distance of the two I mentioned.

12 hours ago, capriccio said:

When are you traveling?  To keep the cost below $150 I hope it is in the summer! 

Try looking for airport hotels in Dania Beach (usually cheaper than 17th Street) on https://www.sunny.org/places-to-stay/airport-hotels/.

We are actually traveling in April...yep, Spring Break. I have found several (that we have stayed in before while cruising) between $122-$152 but thought maybe someone knew of a place than was closer/better/cheaper. 

We have stayed along 17th, Federal, Stirling before and considering those for the better prices I'm seeing online. 

10 hours ago, Corby114 said:

There are four newer hotels on Federal Highway just south of Fort Lauderdale/ Hollywood International Airport in Dania Beach. They include a Comfort Inn and the Hotel Morrison that recently changed it’s name. There are two more within walking distance of the two I mentioned.

Comfort Inn is one that I was considering. Hotel Morrison I will check out. Thank you