Live Cruising Review Symphony of the Seas 3/12/2022 - 3/19/2022 Plenty of Pictures!!!

Day 5 Cozumel 

Palmeras …  if you are looking for okay to good Mexican food that’s touristy then this place is for you.  It’s centrally located and you have a good view.  It is better than the “beach club” food they serve along the beach!

658C5E6C-4695-4777-AE23-39049BF850E7.jpeg

1429E285-9A87-4000-80CD-17F42454C97A.jpeg

1 hour ago, BennyBrun said:

It’s a new port that Royal is developing… one less letter means less cost 

Anything to save money so that they can buy more lobster 🦞 tails for Hooked to compensate for those cruisers with the UDP that like to overindulge. 😉

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

Anything to save money so that they can buy more lobster 🦞 tails for Hooked to compensate for those cruisers with the UDP that like to overindulge. 😉

I am telling you that all this walking is not helping… I am particularly hungry tonight 😂 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Cherries Jubilee said:

I’m doing Symphony in July so I’m pretty much just following your reviews around lol.

Did Hooked give you all those lobster tails because they were smaller than usual or are they always that generous?

The lobster are actually pretty decent size.  I just asked nicely and they are okay with it.  I would not try it at Chops !  It’s my least favorite specialty dinning venue!

5 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

The lobster are actually pretty decent size.  I just asked nicely and they are okay with it.  I would not try it at Chops !  It’s my least favorite specialty dinning venue!

I didn’t think they were small but you know sometimes objects may be smaller than they appear lol.

Thanks for the information! I’ll probably be full if I enjoy my appetizer but it’s nice to know this is a possibility if I don’t.

• Haha 1

Just now, Punchy said:

For the Izumi snacks are you doing an early reservation?

Yes 5:30PM seating … make your reservations because you never know if it will be packed or not!  Remember it’s very easy to get full at Izumi snack !!!