Live Cruising Review Symphony of the Seas 3/12/2022 - 3/19/2022 Plenty of Pictures!!!

7 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

Is there anything there besides the mushroom soup that you like?

I will let you know.  I was invited to go back to Chops to give them another try on the last day.  I was told it’s going to be fantastic.  

There is nothing wrong with the food it’s good food, not like FineCut WOW, it’s good.  But the service has been going down hill for a while now.   Lunch on the first day was just meh … the final straw was when the server made a big circle on the tip section and told me he appreciate for anything additional.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

Is there anything there besides the mushroom soup that you like?

BTW I did NOT file a report, 😝 I casually was chatting with one of the restaurant manager that I know from before and the next thing I knew the officer in charge of all specialty dinning showed up in front of me.  Super nice guy too!!

Edited by BennyBrun
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

OMG that lobster looks AMAZING....with lots of hot melted butter!

Fantastic pics by the way!

Thank you so much.  There were some blurred ones of the store / shops but I had to take quick pictures otherwise they would start talking to you and invite you to visit.  I wanted to save them the rejection because there is no room for anything in my luggage!

Day 5 Hiro 

Aqua show is meant to be seen in the dark… during the day you miss a lot of lighting and the special effects on the screen and the lighting that is used to change the color of the water… if you have a choice go for the evening show!

F17E03F8-1B03-4A3A-A183-8D4C2479C64A.jpeg

5D225941-6A34-4CDF-8D8E-D00B2A949BA1.jpeg

5E384E04-77C8-40CC-87AC-80DFDE4B54C0.jpeg

A793E14C-7C7D-4013-869A-92F291F67212.jpeg

FB8E431C-DF7C-4681-9D08-5B345817511F.jpeg

649E398B-727D-4620-9B06-573101AE48F6.jpeg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 5 Windjammer Dinner

Yeap they are serving pineapple and raisin rice!  I was not adventurous enough to try it!

5B457AB1-DF41-4DC2-BC1C-D97EC8CABB8C.jpeg

You couldn't get me to eat that if you paid me. Hate sweet and savoury together and hate pineapple, so that's a double yuk from me! :classic_laugh:

2 hours ago, FionaMG said:

You couldn't get me to eat that if you paid me. Hate sweet and savoury together and hate pineapple, so that's a double yuk from me! :classic_laugh:

I have never seen that dish before at any Windjammer.  I had to look twice to make sure.  I thought it was fried but it wasn’t.