The Carnival Paradise is back!

CeleBrat

Currently onboard on her first post-Covid cruise. The crew is beyond thrilled to be sailing with passengers again.

An unexpected bonus: since there were no passengers that disembarked this morning, we were allowed to go straight to our cabins!

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, 2Shoes2Go said:

We’re on Pride, heading back into Tampa in the morning. Getting a pretty choppy ride; wind and waves. Y’all may have it tonight. 😊

It’s very cold here in Tampa, and say too windy to be out on deck. You are correct, we will likely have a rough sail away.

• Like 1

I've decided I'm not destined to be on this ship.  First cruise I ever book in 2018 was on the Paradise.  They did a massive itinerary change so moved to a different ship.  Had two more cancelled during the shutdown.  Been on the Elation three times so I know I'd enjoy but seems every time we book something happens, just bad luck.  Still may try again on day for a cheap trip to Mahogany Bay.

4 hours ago, CeleBrat said:

Currently onboard on her first post-Covid cruise. The crew is beyond thrilled to be sailing with passengers again.

An unexpected bonus: since there were no passengers that disembarked this morning, we were allowed to go straight to our cabins!

Watching her sail out of Tampa. Enjoy your cruise.

21 hours ago, CeleBrat said:

It’s very cold here in Tampa, and say too windy to be out on deck. You are correct, we will likely have a rough sail away.

Cold front pushed through mid Florida and Gulf waves were in the 7" range with high winds as well. Hope the OP enjoys the ride!

Paradise would really be back if it returned to the non smoking status it had back in 2003, when I first sailed on it.

Just returned from the Pride. Seas were bumpy for around 24 hours. Had outside decks closed for most of the day, Saturday. And WOW was it cold today in Tampa after 85 F for 8 days. Sorry for the new Pride cruisers. It was an ugly debarkation today.