Has anyone been to Islands Beach Club?

cruise_gal21

We’re sailing on Carnival in April and due to having very small children we’re doing a beach day. The one that looks the best for us is “Beach Escape: Islands Beach Club and Pool”. Has anyone done this excursion before? Your thoughts please. Thanks!

I think it is the beach club that was squeezed in between Buccanos and Playa Azul in the north? I haven’t been but I believe it was “Carnival only” when it opened, a year or so before Covid, so you may get more reviews there. However that doesn’t seem to be the case now according to their website 

https://www.islandsbeachclub.com/gallery

It was closed during the pandemic but we saw waverunner tours passing when we were at Playa Azul in December.

Edited by c-leg5
  • Thanks 1

We went there in August- really enjoyed the water. Nice pool. We had some nachos and a couple drinks, if I remember right it was reasonable. Other activities available onsite- snorkeling, zip line, massages. What’s really nice is you can grab a shuttle back anytime you want. We have booked this again for May.

4597BC2E-6939-4B2F-B4C0-AF82A4182DEB.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kansaslunchlady said:

We went there in August- really enjoyed the water. Nice pool. We had some nachos and a couple drinks, if I remember right it was reasonable. Other activities available onsite- snorkeling, zip line, massages. What’s really nice is you can grab a shuttle back anytime you want. We have booked this again for May.

4597BC2E-6939-4B2F-B4C0-AF82A4182DEB.jpeg

Were you on Carnival or your own taxi? What sort of shuttle- taxi union doesn’t usually allow shuttles in Cozumel?

Edited by c-leg5

1 minute ago, Kansaslunchlady said:

Carnival excursion-it was 30$ each in August, booked it for 40$ each for May, and now it sits at 45$ each. Includes transportation 

Is the transport their own shuttle or a taxi?

On 3/20/2022 at 11:02 PM, Kansaslunchlady said:

Carnival excursion-it was 30$ each in August, booked it for 40$ each for May, and now it sits at 45$ each. Includes transportation 

The excursion now includes snorkeling and a free tequila tasting. That's the reason for upcharge.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...