Voyager of the Seas Connecting Room for 6

Hello all,

I would like to plan a cruise of Voyager of the Seas with myself, husband, and 4 teenagers. I would prefer connecting rooms so that the teens can have their own space. Additionally, I would love a balcony for at least the adults. Can someone explain the room categories (I find it overwhelming!)?  How can I be certain that a cabin can accommodate 4 teens?  I would prefer 4 beds in the cabin so none of them are sharing. 

Thanks in advance! 

Seems like you want 2 different things. And while there are cabins for 4, lately the 3/4 rate can be higher not lower than first 2 rates. To be connecting usually they would be the same category.

Maybe price out 2 promenade cabins that connect for the 4 boys with you across from them in a balcony. If all must be connecting then they would probably need to be also balconys. There are a ton of connecting promenades, easy to find 2 for the 4 boys. Finding connecting for the 6 of you, expect to pay more. ..if you want a balcony. Connecting promenades are a dime a dozen. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hschlink said:

Hello all,

I would like to plan a cruise of Voyager of the Seas with myself, husband, and 4 teenagers. I would prefer connecting rooms so that the teens can have their own space. Additionally, I would love a balcony for at least the adults. Can someone explain the room categories (I find it overwhelming!)?  How can I be certain that a cabin can accommodate 4 teens?  I would prefer 4 beds in the cabin so none of them are sharing. 

Thanks in advance! 

You probably ought to call up RCI or a travel agent, explain what you're looking for, and let them work it out for you.

The only way I believe anyone would have to share a bed would be if the maximum accomodation depends on a sofa bad.  In that case, you're looking at some sort of suite.  Other classes have the Pullman beds, and there are quite a few of those.

Just for grins, I went and did a mock booking on the website.  It's actually pretty easy.  Just put in that you want 2 rooms, and there's a little box underneath that to select that you want connecting rooms.  From there, you just put in how many you want in each room, select the category you want, and you can choose from what's available and fits your needs (or you can let them select, but I'm not keen on that).

Cheers!

• Like 1