Does Celebrity’s restaurant, Raw on 5 serve lunch??

Honeybadger418

I looked on the X app and website, and I couldn’t find any information about the hours of operation for Raw on 5.  Under the dining tab, there were no reservation slots available for lunch.

Another related question about whether Le Grand Bistro on the Edge takes reservations for lunch?  I didn’t see that option on X app or website.  

On our Apex cruise last September, Raw on 5 was open for lunch on each of the two sea days, but closed for lunch the remaining days.

On our Edge cruise last month, Raw on 5 was open for lunch on only one of the two sea days, and closed the remaining days.

Even the crew on board was confused.

The Retreat Concierge told us Raw on 5 was open for lunch each day, which was clearly incorrect.

Our butler (Retreat Host) made a lunch reservation for us on the first sea day...we showed up and the staff person there told us they are not open.  I dinged our butler one star for that fiasco.

We were on the Equinox for December 2021 to Jan 2022 and Raw was only restaurant open for lunch on port days (Luminae was closed on port days and we stay on board. On Edge for Thanksgiving 2021 and it was Le bistro that was open for lunch on port days (Luminae was closed on port days).