Return to Liberty… LIVE B2B 3/25/22

MeganGC1983

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I feel as if @Saint Greghas jinxed my mail hold situation. We have a new mail carrier, and the last 2 holds have been a mess. I’m still missing packages from the Mobile trip. I have to go by there today, try to find the last packages and get a new hold started for Friday. What a mess. 

I had a perfect hold last time.

• Haha 1

Finally unpacked from Mobile… 80% packed for the cruise. Got all my e-learning finished for the day. We are still awaiting a shipping container from China. It showed up in Galveston 2 weeks ago. I’m assuming it will show up while I’m on the cruise. Usually happens that way. When we got back from the Magic in 2020, we had to pick up a shipment in Durant, OK. That is a rude cruise return awakening. 
For those that don’t know, I work part time for my dad who sales fireworks seasonally. I’m not just randomly ordering fireworks. 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, MeganGC1983 said:

I’m thinking about putting a want ad out for my old mail lady or at least her picture on a milk carton. 

Lemme ask you something, does your mail lady have the Man Hands?  Just curious...

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, famof4togo said:

I'm testing in about 10 minutes...good luck to you!!!

Same to you. I test at 9:30am. I should be good to go. Tested negative last week. Our county is green under the CDC so 🤞🏻 And that NOLA tarot card lady told me I’d never get Covid. 🤷🏼‍♀️😆

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Same to you. I test at 9:30am. I should be good to go. Tested negative last week. Our county is green under the CDC so 🤞🏻 And that NOLA tarot card lady told me I’d never get Covid. 🤷🏼‍♀️😆

I thought it was still 72 hours. A lot has changed in the two weeks since I left for a cruise!

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

So last week is good for unboosted?

No, last week I had to get tested for my Mobile stuff. My test tomorrow is good for my boarding Friday. I just figured I’m still “clean” from mask wearing and what not. 

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 1