Return to Liberty… LIVE B2B 3/25/22

MeganGC1983

28 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

I totally don't get how airlines can routinely overbook flights. Could you imagine arriving at a cruise terminal and being told something like that? !

Tom

Many airfares have no/low cancellation penalty and there are always cancellations. The airlines try to fly as full as possible, and sometimes goof. If they go bankrupt, the government bails them out, anyway. The capacity of an airplane is at most a few hundred and each empty seat is a bigger hit than if they held a few thousand.

Can you imagine if there were cruise fares with no cancellation penalty phases and people didn't like the weather forecast for one of the ports? Or any other lame excuse? Or suddenly there was a sale on a different cruise that you liked better?

Airlines provide transportation, cruise lines provide vacations.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Boarding on time. Full flight. 100%. They are offering $600 credit plus your full one way airfare refunded to wait and take the 6:20pm flight. Oh that’s hard to pass up. 

Same day? I may have done that. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Thank you all for following along. It was fun! I’ll do a review tonight or tomorrow. 😘

Safe travels back to OK!   

I avoided my cruise review withdrawals as BennyBrun just started his Live Review........

Sounds like you will be a busy gal when you arrive home between work, kiddos and inventory!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, peteandpris said:

Love your reviews but I think if they turn the ship around and go back to Port then you should be able to start over on Cheers too.

Exactly!!  It's just like a false start penalty.  Sure you lose the 5 yards but you still get to keep your down!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Sorry y’all. Got home and the middle broke her arm… add that to regular life and I’ve been BUSY! But I did book some cruises. 
Carnival Ecstasy with the kids sans Cheers! - June 20

Carnival Liberty with Cheers! 1 more time- July 11 

Carnival Dream with the kids Oct 8- 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe Cheers! Gotta see how Ecstasy’s bill turns out

Carnival Horizon with Cheers! Nov. 12

Virgin’s Resilient Lady Jan. 7th from PUERTO RICO! 

BDBCE67A-180C-4476-BBF5-0CACBB224AA2.jpeg

• Like 7

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2022 at 9:00 PM, Hogladyrider said:

@MeganGC1983 WOW thanks for the fantastic tour of Bimini....looks like our kind of place for sure!

Thanks for sharing your day with us, fabulous pics!  That lobster looked so yummy and fresh.

Yeah, I have Nirvana on our list, thanks for sharing...did they have beach chairs you could rent?

• Like 1