Medallion color incorrect

wannagonow123

OK. I know I am being petty. I will be embarking on my 6th Princess cruise shortly, which puts me into Platinum status. The website says I am Platinum. My medallion arrived in the mail yesterday, and it is Ruby. Bummers. Will they change it onboard for me? Don't want it for "status for everyone to see", but just for my personal enjoyment.

2 minutes ago, wannagonow123 said:

OK. I know I am being petty. I will be embarking on my 6th Princess cruise shortly, which puts me into Platinum status. The website says I am Platinum. My medallion arrived in the mail yesterday, and it is Ruby. Bummers. Will they change it onboard for me? Don't want it for "status for everyone to see", but just for my personal enjoyment.

Go see the Captains Circle staff. They will put a sticker on top of your medallion for you. It happened to me during a B2B cruise. 

17 minutes ago, ssawjo said:

If you are elite, what should be the color of the medallion?  We received ours and they are silver.  Is this correct?

For Enchanted & Discovery during the inaugural season they have a white face with a black SeaWitch logo & on other ships have a black face with silver logo for elite level passengers.

1 hour ago, Astro Flyer said:

For Enchanted & Discovery during the inaugural season they have a white face with a black SeaWitch logo & on other ships have a black face with silver logo for elite level passengers.

Thanks and that is what they look like.

• Like 1

We're Elite and our last Medallions were blue.  Passenger services put a sticker over it.  I did notice that our order in the app showed them as blue but I figured it was a mistake.  Then the next cruise I booked showed mine as blue and my husband's as black.  I cancelled that order and reordered and now they show as black.  How they can get something like that wrong is beyond me.