Helsinki Excursions

mrlevin

1 hour ago, mrlevin said:

No.  But there is lots of room if more want to join us.

Mrlevin.  For the GV cruise Heksinki excursions are now posted.  Im on GV and booked them.

Fyi- I received my preliminary documents for the GV last week and it had my airline booked.   Im staying positive because we have been waiting for this cruise for 2 years We were cancelled 2020 and 2021.  It will be a great time.  Hope you can book now. Have a nice afternoon. 

travelingwithstyle; I too have been looking forward to this cruise for a very long time.  I was able to book free excursions but not any of the Regent Choice excursions; hopefully they show up soon.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, mrlevin said:

Try logging out of your account and sign back in.

I cleared my cookies and I'm in, although the site response is abysmal.

But I got them!  (This is for the July 8th Splendor cruise, including a Choice excursion.)

Edited by Wendy The Wanderer

My and husband and I are on the Splendor departing Copenhagen  8 July.  I was able to book my Helsinki excursions this AM.  Had a bit of trouble with the system so I called and found out that I really had booked  the excursions online.  The agent was very helpful and he sent me a copy.  Sure hope this cruise goes as we booked this trip originally for July 2020.  We were on the Explorer end of October 2021 (Rome to Miami) and had a wonderful time.  The food and especially the entertainment were terrific. We have been doing quite a bit of international traveling even during the pandemic and all the testing requirements have been challenging.  Boy, is cruising easy.  Really looking forward to another wonderful Regent experience.

For the July 7th Navigator cruise starting in London the Helsinki excursions are available, they came available the afternoon of March 29th. My travel agent called Regent who said the delay was with their provider on the ground in Helsinki and that the cruise was not going to be cancelled.

• Thanks 1