Sports Day on The Enchanted

judithzuz

I'm trying to find out what sports and activities are available on the Enchanted. I'm trying to organize a Sports Day on board and need a list for the sign up. If anyone has been on the Enchanted recently, could you please let me know. I know there is a basketball court and pickle ball is available, but what else? Ping Pong, shuffleboard, that sort of thing. I would so appreciate the information. We have a lot of Sea Days to fill.

6 minutes ago, judithzuz said:

I'm trying to find out what sports and activities are available on the Enchanted. I'm trying to organize a Sports Day on board and need a list for the sign up. If anyone has been on the Enchanted recently, could you please let me know. I know there is a basketball court and pickle ball is available, but what else? Ping Pong, shuffleboard, that sort of thing. I would so appreciate the information. We have a lot of Sea Days to fill.

Golf, Ping Pong and Volleyball. (Volley uses the same sports court) 

• Thanks 1

Golf is mini golf, But it is really just a flat carpet with some holes.

Volleyball. Basketball, Pickleball all share the same court. You will have to arrange times with the CD.

On other Royal Class ships ping pong tables are tucked away just forward of the Beach House Teen Lounge. They were outside.

• Thanks 1

If it is the same as the Sky Princess, then shuffleboard is a "half court", tucked into a corner, where you only shoot one way and then push everything back to the other end to do the next round.  Workable, but a bit of a compromise for space.

Don

• Thanks 1