Zuiderdam Art Audio Tour

HAL used to offer an Audio tour of the art on the various ships.   No longer available since the IPODs and the libraries went away.   You used to be able to download them from the HAL website in advance.   I can't find them any longer.   Does anyone have a copy of the tour from the Zuiderdam that may be still on your hard drive?

If so, I would appreciate a copy - connect@theinsidecabin.com

Thanks!

34 minutes ago, TiogaCruiser said:

Maybe if you contact Seth Wayne, or the equivalent of a PIO for HAL, they might be able to scare up a copy.

I found an old page that had all the ships art tours on it, but all the links threw 404s.

Thanks.  Good idea.    

• 2 weeks later...

@The-Inside-Cabinthis link works on my phone where I can still see the Zuiderdam art tour, but for some reason I can’t fully view the page on my computer. It is from the Internet Archive “Wayback Machine.” https://web.archive.org/web/20141226204950/http://www.hollandamerica.com/cruise-vacation-onboard/Activities.action?tabName=Art+Tours

The “Play Sample” gives an error, but the tour still seems to have an option to download (if you can view it😃).

Good luck!

Edited by syesmar
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/13/2022 at 10:41 AM, syesmar said:

@The-Inside-Cabinthis link works on my phone where I can still see the Zuiderdam art tour, but for some reason I can’t fully view the page on my computer. It is from the Internet Archive “Wayback Machine.” https://web.archive.org/web/20141226204950/http://www.hollandamerica.com/cruise-vacation-onboard/Activities.action?tabName=Art+Tours

The “Play Sample” gives an error, but the tour still seems to have an option to download (if you can view it😃).

Good luck!

I got it to download to my phone - didn't realize it worked till now - here it is in two different formats. 

Not sure if it is still accurate.... 

Zuiderdam_Art_Tour.m4b

• Like 1

@The-Inside-CabinBy any chance, do you have the audio art tours for the other HAL ships that you could upload?  I went to web.archive.org and the audio files no longer seem to be there.  I listened to the one you uploaded for Zuiderdam and it was really good...would like to have one for our next cruise on Oosterdam or other ships in the future.  Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Torquer said:

@The-Inside-CabinBy any chance, do you have the audio art tours for the other HAL ships that you could upload?  I went to web.archive.org and the audio files no longer seem to be there.  I listened to the one you uploaded for Zuiderdam and it was really good...would like to have one for our next cruise on Oosterdam or other ships in the future.  Thanks.

You need to go there on a iPhone or IOS device.   Maybe a Mac.    But my iPhone will show this screen.    Then you can download to your phone.   Once on your phone you can move it off your phone in a variety of ways.  You can not do this with a windows pc.   At least I couldn't.    I just got the Oosterdsm.   I will get the rest later and put them on my website.  

609C3D5B-4090-44E6-8019-97A89F206099.png

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, Torquer said:

I got all that were available.  I will post a download link once I get them verified and converted to mp3.   Give me a few days.    Here is the Oosterdam for you to check out

image.thumb.png.64ab110b26676561a527ed1718b55a54.png

Oosterdam_Art_Tour.m4b