Can't change Move up Pending. Is the a certainty?

barric

I have bids on Celebrity Suite and Royal Suite for an early May sailing. The CS bid was "fair" and is now marked PENDING.  I can no longer cancel it or modify.  My RS bid still allows me to alter it.  How likely am I to be awarded the CS upgrade?   Has anyone had a pending bid ultimately rejected?  

Curious indeed.

It has been showing Pending for 7 or 8 days and my Credit Card has not been charged.   Just about 1 month to sailing.  

In two previous X cruises when I won an upgrade, my card was charged 2 days before sailing.  I was never officially notified by email communication.  

2 hours ago, barric said:

In two previous X cruises when I won an upgrade, my card was charged 2 days before sailing.  I was never officially notified by email communication.  

When did you find out what cabin to go to?

My express pass changed to the new room.  That was how I found out about the upgrade.  

I dont want to cancel my bids.  I just want to know if anyone has had a Pending Bid, unalterable, that was ultimately rejected. 

23 hours ago, barric said:

I have bids on Celebrity Suite and Royal Suite for an early May sailing. The CS bid was "fair" and is now marked PENDING.  I can no longer cancel it or modify.  My RS bid still allows me to alter it.  How likely am I to be awarded the CS upgrade?   Has anyone had a pending bid ultimately rejected?  

Curious indeed.

The same thing happened to us only in reverse Our Royal Suite bid went to pending and we couldn't edit it, and our Celebrity Suite was still active. 

We eventually had our Royal Suite bid accepted. 

So I would think you will get your Celebrity Suite upgrade. 

David and Caroline