Does NCL still provide a printed daily schedule of activities?

orderfire

They still provided the port maps on the Getaway last week.  First port, there was someone at the gangway passing them out.  2nd port, they were on a stand at the gangway.  For Nassau, our last port, they were packaged with the freestyle daily delivered the night before

On 10/25/2022 at 8:52 AM, cruiseny4life said:

There's definitely a paper copy. At least in September, on Getaway, there was. I don't think they've been discontinued. I appreciate the paper copy, and that is what I uploaded on my live, as it's more convenient to look at while on the couch, on the throne, or just hanging out on the balcony. I don't carry my phone with me, but I know the Freestyle Daily is in my room. I don't take it out of the room as there's honestly not a lot of activities that interest me. 

Yeah, I just meant with more people using the app there are less people saving and posting the physical copies online.

On 4/4/2022 at 4:40 PM, orderfire said:

Free Style Daily...thank you!! Couldn't dredge up that name no matter how I tried.   Fortunately, we'll be in Bermuda for the 3rd time, so port info isn't quite so critical, but we like to know where to meet up for certain activities.  Thank you!

We did the Bermuda cruise this past June and we're booked on the Pearl out of Boston this coming June.  I want to say that someone posted copies of their Free Style Dailies from an earlier cruise than the one that we were on.  So I was able to get an idea of the daily activities before we departed.  You could probably do a search for the thread if you're interested.

Flip