Booking Celebrity Cruises While On RCI Ship

RBKL

If we book a Celebrity cruise while we are on board a Royal Caribbean ship will we receive the Celebrity perk for booking on board ie. extra OBC and reduced deposits?

Would appreciate feedback and insight from people that have actually done this. 

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, RosieRoo said:

I’ve done it. You will still receive the perks. My advice is just to know exactly what you want because I didn’t feel that the onboard booking staff was super familiar with Celebrity. 

Thanks

Yes, we booked Celebrity Solstice while onboard the Freedom. Yes, OBC and reduced deposits.

* We were lucky, the gentleman at the  NextCruise was also very familiar with Celebrity.

Hello,

On the umpteen times I answered this before, I have said what RosieRoo has said - *YOU* need to know what the other line's offers are as the NextCruise staff may not be that familiar with them. This is because the booking systems are not programmed to automatically add the offers available to a booking - they have to be added/input manually by the sales staff.

If this is not done at point of sale, you will be faced with many days/weeks back on shore getting the offers added to your booking. And if any offers have lapsed since you made the booking and the time you are trying to apply them retrospectively then your problems will multiply.

I am speaking/writing from experience.

Regards,

Cublet

Edited by cublet
sp

On 4/5/2022 at 2:59 AM, cublet said:

Hello,

On the umpteen times I answered this before, I have said what RosieRoo has said - *YOU* need to know what the other line's offers are as the NextCruise staff may not be that familiar with them. This is because the booking systems are not programmed to automatically add the offers available to a booking - they have to be added/input manually by the sales staff.

If this is not done at point of sale, you will be faced with many days/weeks back on shore getting the offers added to your booking. And if any offers have lapsed since you made the booking and the time you are trying to apply them retrospectively then your problems will multiply.

I am speaking/writing from experience.

Regards,

Cublet

How do we find out what Celebrity is offering for booking onboard?  Looking to book a Coastal on Celebrity for next September.

You get current Celebrity sale, reduced deposit on most staterooms and additional OBC based on the stateroom and length of your sailing. 

There are posts on the Celebrity site that detail the OBC.

1 hour ago, RBKL said:

You get current Celebrity sale, reduced deposit on most staterooms and additional OBC based on the stateroom and length of your sailing. 

There are posts on the Celebrity site that detail the OBC.

Got them thank yiy