Premium Selections

excited balcony

My fav cocktail is, by a long margin, a long island iced tea. This isn't on the menu at the bars. I was delighted on our last cruise (and a bit miffed with myself that I hadn't thought to ask before!) that they will make them, and they're certainly covered by the premium package.  Sail outs with a LIIT at the sunset bar are lovely!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, excited balcony said:

What is your favorite Whiskey, Tequila and Rum to order off the Premium Package?  I'm not familiar with 99% of the ones listed.  😅

You don’t drink much, do you …

I suggest you take a premium brands menu to a big hotel bar and try the ones which are unfamiliar before cruising and you can see what you like. Not what we like. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, excited balcony said:

What is your favorite Whiskey, Tequila and Rum to order off the Premium Package?  I'm not familiar with 99% of the ones listed.  😅

The great thing about your drink package is if you order something you don’t like , just don’t drink it and order something else , I know they have a good selection of scotch, gin and vodka . Mac Allen is a excellent single malt scotch.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, mfs2k said:

I suggest you take a premium brands menu to a big hotel bar and try the ones which are unfamiliar before cruising and you can see what you like. Not what we like. 

My plan is to do that on the cruise.  they already have my money.  just giving it to a hotel for something I may or may not like doesn't seem like good value to me

• Like 4