Oasis (NJ) Disney excursion question

Hi there. We’re traveling on the Oasis this summer. We arrive at Port Canveral at 1PM and was thinking of using the RCCL excursion transportation to Disney (Transportation & Ticket Center). 

Does anyone know how the return to ship works?  Is it a designated time?  Does it return back hourly?

We plan on visiting Disney Springs for lunch and shopping. We just don’t want to be stuck waiting around until 7PM for the bus return. 

anyone have experience in this?

I’m a little curious about this too.. We are going on Anthem out of Cape Liberty in November, same itinerary - we were looking at taking the Orlando day to visit Universal, but Royal is a bit unclear about how the shuttle service works.. My Royal Cruise is also not showing any Orlando excursions yet, which I’d expect to change the closer we get… Definitely curious to see what kind of feedback others can share on this one!

It IS a set time.  IME, it can be very frustrating.  On one such day, 90% of the people returned to the bus a little early or on time.  That last 10% did not.  Did we leave without them, as the bus monitor threatened THREE DOZEN TIMES on the ride to the park?   No, we sat and waited and waited and waited and waited.

VERY bad.

A few years ago we took the same cruise and a lot of people that same evening in Port Canaveral were not too happy with the times. Basically, you paid for the RC shuttle to the parks and by the time they picked up, drove there, and the return time it left very little time to enjoy anything. Like mentioned above, it is an hour plus drive with traffic so be very careful with your planning.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2022 at 12:54 AM, Merion_Mom said:

It IS a set time.  IME, it can be very frustrating.  On one such day, 90% of the people returned to the bus a little early or on time.  That last 10% did not.  Did we leave without them, as the bus monitor threatened THREE DOZEN TIMES on the ride to the park?   No, we sat and waited and waited and waited and waited.

VERY bad.

Thanks so much for the insight.  I had a feeling this was the case.  Last thing I want to do it rely on others to be back to the bus by a certain time.