The Daily for Thursday 04/07/2022

richwmn

33 minutes ago, marshhawk said:

Well, looks like dill is winning......who knew.  And now I want Greek food, but settled for a burger. 

No kidding!  I think Geri @ger_77and I are the only ones who dislike dill. 

Nothing wrong with a burger, that's what we're having tonight.  And I know it will be better than the gyro last night with dill in it. 😅

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SusieKIslandGirl said:

We always see the booth selling the gyros at the Puyallup Fair.

I haven't been there in 20 years.

1 hour ago, 57redbird said:

I the the most severe reaction to my 3rd Moderna (full) shot but just got my 4th shot - it was Pfizer (full dose)....not even a sore arm.

Thanks, maybe we'll luck out then.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, marshhawk said:

I've had a reaction to everyone of my shots, so not looking forward to getting the 4th, but getting it is better than getting .....

Well, looks like dill is winning......who knew.  And now I want Greek food, but settled for a burger.  

Both DH and I will be working nights starting next week, at least i wont be lonely.  AZ is asking me to work 35 hours for  the next two weeks, but Hollywood bowl says nope, they got me first and will share me, so i do need to work 30 hours a week for the next two weeks.  The bright side, well it will be a bigger pay check.  The downside, i will have to learn to sleep past 6.  Another upside, the big meal will be at noon, the down side, I have to get up fix breakfast and then prep lunch.

Every silver lining has a cloud.

Same.  Especially the 2nd and 3rd.  Moderate fever from the 2nd, and high fever from the 3rd, I can pretty much count on that with any vaccine, happened with my last tetanus too.

• Like 4

Good evening, 

I read every day (several times) but don't get to the posting part. In the Pacific Northwest today we had gorgeous weather! It was a day to open up the windows and doors and air out the house. Of course the forecast for the next few days is rain anid even a few bits of the white stuff. 

DH is holding his own and we get through the days dealing with unsteadiness and with memory loss. However, he thinks anything I make for meals is an excellent choice and can go for cookies with the best of them. Saturday @ger_77 and us share an anniversary and I get to celebrate being 69 as well. The last few years have been take-out (Olive garden) but not sure what we're doing yet. 

We were supposed to be boarding the Konigsdam to Hawaii on the 10th but I canceled after DH's stroke. It was the total right decision but it was still tough. We do have Alaska booked in July and August/September so something to look forward to (all out of Seattle). 

I love reading every day and think of everyone daily! 

Karen

• Like 19

5 hours ago, luvteaching said:

Good evening, 

I read every day (several times) but don't get to the posting part. In the Pacific Northwest today we had gorgeous weather! It was a day to open up the windows and doors and air out the house. Of course the forecast for the next few days is rain anid even a few bits of the white stuff. 

DH is holding his own and we get through the days dealing with unsteadiness and with memory loss. However, he thinks anything I make for meals is an excellent choice and can go for cookies with the best of them. Saturday @ger_77 and us share an anniversary and I get to celebrate being 69 as well. The last few years have been take-out (Olive garden) but not sure what we're doing yet. 

We were supposed to be boarding the Konigsdam to Hawaii on the 10th but I canceled after DH's stroke. It was the total right decision but it was still tough. We do have Alaska booked in July and August/September so something to look forward to (all out of Seattle). 

I love reading every day and think of everyone daily! 

Karen

Happy birthday and anniversary tomorrow Karen.

Graham.

Screenshot_20211206_183417.jpg

Screenshot_20211124_173232.jpg

• Like 5