Princess Vacation Planner???

BigTimeCruiser

Anyone know what's up with Princess. Our Princess Vacation Planner left the company last December. I have NOT had an email or telephone call letting us know if Princess has assigned us a new Vacation Planner. I'm surprised with this lack of interest in our business. Don't want to try to call them and get in the Que for a 4 hour wait. Does anyone know if they still have dedicated Vacation Planners?

Yes, PVPs are still around.  I think that Princess lost quite a few during the lockdown and are relying on the diehards to pick up the slack until they fill the available positions.  As per rules on Cruise Critic, we cannot share the names of our PVPs, so you would need to call Princess and ask to be connected to someone in that department.  My PVP is awesome and has made my life much easier. No waiting on hold for hours.  She takes care of everything for us.  Nice to have a good one working for you,  so please try!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigTimeCruiser said:

Anyone know what's up with Princess. Our Princess Vacation Planner left the company last December. I have NOT had an email or telephone call letting us know if Princess has assigned us a new Vacation Planner. I'm surprised with this lack of interest in our business. Don't want to try to call them and get in the Que for a 4 hour wait. Does anyone know if they still have dedicated Vacation Planners?

I have been very successful with Princess chat line. No wait time. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BigTimeCruiser said:

Yes. We have one for a 2023 cruise that we are communicating with.

We have a PVP and when I email her lately, I don't get a response from her, but I do get a phone call within 24 hours from someone at Princess calling on her behalf.  If they leave a message and I don't call back right away, they call again.   I thought it was strange, but not having any problems like I see on some of these threads and my requests are promptly handled.