Valle Delle Ferriere Hike and Amalfi Coast

sillypuppy

14 minutes ago, sillypuppy said:

We will be on The Edge on May 21 and this is the only excursion Celebrity is offering with the Amalfi Coast. Has anyone done this?  Thoughts?  Will it give us enough time to explore the coast area?

We’re on the Oct 14 Edge sailing and I actually put this excursion in my cart. Something different besides the usually sightseeing and a way to get out and hike off some calories. Please let me know how it is if you decide to go. Thank you. 
Eileen

esimsanderson@gmailcom

16 hours ago, eileen5412 said:

We’re on the Oct 14 Edge sailing and I actually put this excursion in my cart. Something different besides the usually sightseeing and a way to get out and hike off some calories. Please let me know how it is if you decide to go. Thank you. 
Eileen

esimsanderson@gmailcom

we ultimately decided to book this. It was one of the first excursions at naples to sell out for our june cruise. I really like the idea of eating outside of Amalfi town and seeing the town of Amalfi. I also read on TripAdvisor that this national park was the number one activity for amalfi town. We’ve been to Capri and really wanted to to go to Positano, but the only excursion that goes to Positano on my cruise is the chef‘s dinner and that was price prohibitive. If all goes well, I am happy to come back in July and let you know how it was.