RCCL email contact?

DT1304

Does anyone have any experience with regards to communication with RCCL.

I need to arrange something with regards to my FCC on a December cruise booking, but I get no reply from the RCCL web enquiry (although I just get the automated email saying they will get back to me)

I spoke to RCCL directly when I made the booking but was advised that I need to email them. I used the email address provided but have had no response from that either?

They were super fast to send the invoice for payment of deposit. Funny that.

Does anyone have an email address that they can give me to try again.

Call until you find someone who will help you. Email to rcl seems to go into a black hole unless it's too the top brass. You should try calling one more time before you go that route, mostly because their help is more immediate if someone can do it. 

I actually used Facebook chat when people on the phone kept telling me I was wrong before I sent an email to baley and ended up getting fixed by the fb rep.

Call and explain to a rep what you need and they will put you on hold while they get connected to resolutions and take care of what you need done with your FCC issue. I recently did this with no problems. Forget about emailing...this goes no where.