Pacific Coastal Millennium Cruises Cancelled

mikewomb

36 minutes ago, cruisingator2 said:

What sailing date are you on? Our sailing is out of Los Angeles to the Mexican Riviera. Seattle and San Fran was never part of our itinerary.

This is the pacific coastal cruise thread  I think ships were being switched and the two cruises got mixed together. . 

Edited by mikewomb

2 hours ago, mikewomb said:

We were just moved, and the trip is now in my planner. 

Did Celebrity move you to the same “type” stateroom on the Solstice that you had previously booked on the Millie? The email that they sent does not state that they will move you to the same type room. Only the same rate.

At this time, we will automatically move your cruise reservation to the Celebrity SolsticeMexican Riviera sailing at the same rate including any promotion currently on the booking. No action is required on your part to initiate this move.

Just now, cruisingator2 said:

Did Celebrity move you to the same “type” stateroom on the Solstice that you had previously booked on the Millie? The email that they sent does not state that they will move you to the same type room. Only the same rate.

At this time, we will automatically move your cruise reservation to the Celebrity SolsticeMexican Riviera sailing at the same rate including any promotion currently on the booking. No action is required on your part to initiate this move.

I got an email  and we have a celebrity suite like we had before. He was even able to get a little better price. I do have a cabin number. This is frustration for everyone, not knowing. Keep us posted

Just now, mikewomb said:

I got an email  and we have a celebrity suite like we had before. He was even able to get a little better price. I do have a cabin number. This is frustration for everyone, not knowing. Keep us posted

They just moved us to the Solstice. Same type room. All is good. 

1 minute ago, cruisingator2 said:

They just moved us to the Solstice. Same type room. All is good. 

Great. I think they try hard to do a good job. That is quite a protect to move all those people on multiple cruises.

17 hours ago, Traveller26 said:

If you hear anything could kindly you let me know?
I vaguely remember the original credit was sail by Dec 31st 22 of 1 year from the date of the cancelled cruise whichever is later, but that may be from another cruise line we had a booking with 😕 

Got through this morning quite quickly this morning - was using the general number last time but today used 1-844-418-6824 as recommended in the email (should have noticed that originally - oops)

The standard  Celebrity "Cruise with Confidence" applies for this so FCC has to be applied before the sail date (Sept 2022) for a sailing within 12 months of original sailing (Sept 2023)

On 4/12/2022 at 12:02 PM, jelayne said:

According to the letter from Celebrity Solstice is taking over the sailings starting with the 9/24 sailing through the 12/11 sailing.  

The sailings of the Millennium for 9/16 and 12/19 are being cancelled and L & S will be offered. 

Solstice is sailing the Pacific Coast cruise on 9/16, with the same itinerary as the original Millennium sailing. We have been moved to a new Sky Suite, but they are still moving people so the sailing dates aren't public.  

1 hour ago, AZ-Floater said:

Solstice is sailing the Pacific Coast cruise on 9/16, with the same itinerary as the original Millennium sailing. We have been moved to a new Sky Suite, but they are still moving people so the sailing dates aren't public.  

Never mind. They just called me and said 9/16 sailing is cancelled. 

1 hour ago, AZ-Floater said:

Never mind. They just called me and said 9/16 sailing is cancelled. 

News to me too.  We are on the September 16th and 24th cruises.  I just checked a popular travel agency website which shows total cabin availability, and it shows the September 16th cruise available for booking.

I called on Saturday, and found my new cabin assignments for both cruises.  I was happy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mikewomb said:

News to me. We are on that cruise. 

We were also called by our AAA travel agent and was told that our September 16 Pacific Coastal cruise on the Celebrity Millennium was cancelled. She did got the email about the Solstice replacing the Millennium so she called Celebrity and was told that email was accidentally sent out and the September 16 cruise on Millennium/Solstice is definitely cancelled. Celebrity has us all confused!

14 hours ago, Versailles swim said:

We were also called by our AAA travel agent and was told that our September 16 Pacific Coastal cruise on the Celebrity Millennium was cancelled. She did got the email about the Solstice replacing the Millennium so she called Celebrity and was told that email was accidentally sent out and the September 16 cruise on Millennium/Solstice is definitely cancelled. Celebrity has us all confused!

This cruise IS NOT CANCELLED.  As we know the ships were changed, but again it was confirmed just now that the Solstice is still cruising on Sep 16 on the Pacific Coastal . I realize that celebrity’s employees get confused with all the changes, but it is sailing as planned. I head again from my TA just a few minutes ago.

Edited by mikewomb
  • Like 1