Non-alcoholic drinks

DaisyGoldberg

I've never cared for alcohol, and I don't drink soda, either (boring water or seltzer with lemon/lime for me!) but given that I had to purchase the drinks package to match my travelling companions, what are some mocktails/non-alcoholic drinks you enjoy that I could try out since I'm paying for them anyway?

Years ago I'd get virgin strawberry dacquiris, but I was drinking soda then - they'd be way too sweet for me now.  I like citrus and tart flavors, if that helps, but something mildly sweet would be good, too. 

Thanks for any suggestions. Figure I might as well branch out this vacation - maybe I'll find a new favorite cruise drink!

You can have them mix fruit juice with soda water or tonic (this is assuming you avoid soda because of the sweetness as opposed to the bubbles).  They should have orange and grapefruit at pretty much any bar because they are used in so many common mixed drinks.   And on that note, getting a virgin version of drinks that call for juices might be a good option: virgin sunrise (orange with a splash of grenadine) for example.  

Also, you might consider virgin bloody maries.   That's one non-alcoholic drink which is not sweet at all.  

I like Virgin Marys (Blood Mary with no vodka) and cranberry and soda with a wedge of lime.  Alcohol free mojitos are good too, if they have mint (sometimes they don't).  I too usually drink club soda with lime, but mix it up with the drinks package.  I get a lot of coffees.