Specialty dining with another group

Has anyone ever had any experience with booking a specialty dining reservation with another group?  We are traveling with another group and want to treat them one night of specialty dining.  Our booking numbers are linked so we will be seated together in the MDR, but we were wanting to add their cost for the specialty dining to our account.  Is there an easy way to do this?  When I add the reservation to my planner, it will only pull up people in my cabin.

We struggled with this last week on Mardi Gras.  We had to book the steakhouse in advance as it was practically sold out 3 weeks prior to the trip.  I could not figure out a way to book all 5 of us, so I went ahead and booked the 3 I could, and as soon as possible after boarding, went to the steakhouse to add the other two.  We were told they would do their best to accommodate us, but would have to get back to us.  They also told us we'd have to be willing to be flexible on the time (either 5pm or after 9pm).  We agreed, and by that evening we had a message in the app saying we'd been given a reservation for 5 p.m.  Not ideal, but it was spring break and a full ship, so we were just happy it worked out.  In the end the charges (including the receipt they present for the optional tip) were combined on our bill.