My first upgrade fairy call!

Ellusionz

I always hear about it. Even talked to my friends about it. We decided an amount and type of room we'd be willing to upgrade to if this rare thing ever happened (We're currently in a Cove Balcony). I've been cruising the most out of the four of us. Call was for a Family Harbor Suite (with split bathrooms) for another $400. Unfortunately one of my friends is a bit broker so out of curtesy of her budget and the idea of more kids around us (plus the perk of a family lounge that I'm paying for that we don't need) I declined. Now if they'd call back and offer a Havana Suite for that price...

Edited by Ellusionz
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ellusionz said:

Still an upgrade and new to me 🙂

Did you know you can ask for other options?  For example, we got offered a Jr. Suite with an obstructed view a couple of months ago.  Nah, I'm good with my unobstructed balcony.  Well, how about an Ocean Suite for just a bit more?  Mmm, maybe.  Oh, the Grand Suite is available for just a few hundred more than that.  Sold!  At about 60% of the going rate online, which works for me.  Just nice to know if she calls back.  Good Luck!  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 80sGal said:

Did you know you can ask for other options?  For example, we got offered a Jr. Suite with an obstructed view a couple of months ago.  Nah, I'm good with my unobstructed balcony.  Well, how about an Ocean Suite for just a bit more?  Mmm, maybe.  Oh, the Grand Suite is available for just a few hundred more than that.  Sold!  At about 60% of the going rate online, which works for me.  Just nice to know if she calls back.  Good Luck!  

I was thinking about that afterwards but decided it's prolly best to stay where we are so we aren't going cruising vacation broke lol