The medallion app error message

esper10

Hi more questions sorry but it’s been straggles this time. Cruised in the past so many times never any problems except this time. I have been getting error message on the medallion app at the accessories section so I can’t book Dinning. My mom is 89 and I’m disabled and 64 so we can’t possibly stand on these big line on board. I called early morning today and was transferred so many times from customer service to the medallion class Dinning reservations they also been getting error message. I was on the phone from one person to another for 1.5 hours at the end I was told I need to talk to customer service again. I end up hanging up because I knew that now I will hold for couple more hours. I don’t know who to call to fix the error I’m getting and princess is getting so I can book dinner. Any advice of who can possibly help me.????

12 minutes ago, esper10 said:

Hi more questions sorry but it’s been straggles this time. Cruised in the past so many times never any problems except this time. I have been getting error message on the medallion app at the accessories section so I can’t book Dinning. My mom is 89 and I’m disabled and 64 so we can’t possibly stand on these big line on board. I called early morning today and was transferred so many times from customer service to the medallion class Dinning reservations they also been getting error message. I was on the phone from one person to another for 1.5 hours at the end I was told I need to talk to customer service again. I end up hanging up because I knew that now I will hold for couple more hours. I don’t know who to call to fix the error I’m getting and princess is getting so I can book dinner. Any advice of who can possibly help me.????

Sadly, no.  I suggest you look up the DRO (formerly MD) after you board the ship.  An Assistant DRO or HW (Head Waiter) could also help.  There will be someone to talk to at the Deck 6 Mid-Ship DR on embarkation day if you board while lunch is still being served.  Otherwise, go to the DR before 5pm and try to speak with someone and explain your situation.  (This is if you never get success in the MC App).  You may find additional DR space opens up before your voyage comes along.

In future, you might want to post and check on one of the two "sticky" threads at the top of the Princess board.  One is for the MC App in general and the other is for DMW issues and experiences.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Sadly, no.  I suggest you look up the DRO (formerly MD) after you board the ship.  An Assistant DRO or HW (Head Waiter) could also help.  There will be someone to talk to at the Deck 6 Mid-Ship DR on embarkation day if you board while lunch is still being served.  Otherwise, go to the DR before 5pm and try to speak with someone and explain your situation.  (This is if you never get success in the MC App).  You may find additional DR space opens up before your voyage comes along.

In future, you might want to post and check on one of the two "sticky" threads at the top of the Princess board.  One is for the MC App in general and the other is for DMW issues and experiences.

I hope I can fix the app on board but I wanted it to work before boarding. If I call tomorrow I will get the same circle of transfers