Schedule on 4 night cruise

Mcrowley0

Hi, im going on 4 night bermuda cuise in October. Its not a very popular itinerary so Im not sure what nights would have what shows or other specifics events. Actually Im not really sure what special events NCL does onboard now. I havent cruised since 2014. Any help or even copy of freestyle dailies would be great. Thanks

14 hours ago, Mcrowley0 said:

Hi, im going on 4 night bermuda cuise in October. Its not a very popular itinerary so Im not sure what nights would have what shows or other specifics events. Actually Im not really sure what special events NCL does onboard now. I havent cruised since 2014. Any help or even copy of freestyle dailies would be great. Thanks

What ship?  Ncl has some kind of show nightly in the theatre.

17 hours ago, Mcrowley0 said:

First, it is not that the cruise is "not popular", but NCL doesn't run short cruises. Your cruise is more of a one-off (in the case of the Joy, they do the cruise twice) around longer cruises or charters. 

And, once your reservation window opens at 120 days prior to cruise, it is highly probable that Entertainment will not be available for booking. NCL is currently not booking entertainment because of the uncertainties. 

If you are looking for generic freestyle dailies and menus (which are pretty common across the fleet right now), the following was from a cruise last week on the Encore. 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 12:32 AM, BirdTravels said:

First, it is not that the cruise is "not popular", but NCL doesn't run short cruises. Your cruise is more of a one-off (in the case of the Joy, they do the cruise twice) around longer cruises or charters.

Actually, that is not true at all in the case of Bermuda. NCL is doing frequent short (4 or 5 day) cruises from NYC to Bermuda on the Joy, the Gem and the Prima. They started in the fall of 2021 and are continuing out to 2024. I just did two B2B 5-day cruises on the Gem in December and canceled another 5-day Gem to Bermuda this month. I have a B2B 4-day and 5-day booked on the Joy in October, and a 5-day booked on the Prima in April 2022. 

While NCL is still doing 7-day cruises to Bermuda, I think the shorter cruises are to compete with Royal who runs regular Anthem 5-day cruises to Bermuda from NJ.  Many people choose Royal over NCL because a 5-day cruise is cheaper than a 7-day cruise.

I think NCL's decision to do shorter cruises to Bermuda is intentional and strategic. Not sure they will be around forever, but they are definitely not one-offs.

I was interesting in a few 5 day Bermuda cruises and one of the things i hated is how expensive it is compare to a 7 day cruise. a 5 day cruise costs just as much as a 7 day cruise. Other cruise lines like Royal still has 5 day cruises that is cheaper

• 6 months later...

I would love to see the dailies for the 5 day Bermuda out of NYC.  I know things are still pretty uncertain but I like an idea ahead of time of what nights they usually do certain shows so I have a clue when I board and go to reserve dinners and other shows.