Bliss 15876 Haven aft facing

Peachypooh

4 hours ago, Peachypooh said:

Hi. Has anyone been in this cabin? I was wondering if there is noise from

the spa above. Thank you.

Hi, I can't answer your question directly but I am going to be in the same room soon and have little fears of the noise above. We traveled on the Getaway in a Haven aft cabin, the Garden Cafe was directly above and we never heard anything. The only thing we ever heard was the noise from Spice H2O two decks up, only when we were on our deck and it never was very loud. Hence, I had no concerns booking a room directly under the Spa on the Bliss.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ron&Sue said:

We were in this suite a few weeks ago. No noise or vibration. We would book this aft facing suite again.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I saw a video someone posted online that showed the pool deck being hosed off and the water/garbage ending up on this cabin's balcony. Did you have that experience? Thanks again.

We were in this room on our last cruise pre-Covid and LOVED it. Never had any issue with noise, but the balcony was wet in the mornings from them washing the windows above. It didn't bother us in the slightest and I would 100% book this room again. Balcony is amazing, bathroom is amazing, loved the fact that living room and bedroom were separate! We are sailing Bliss this weekend and booked a last minute/cheap club balcony - I'm already having Haven envy. Lol

• Thanks 1

The only issue you may have is Spice H2O on deck 17.  Sometimes it can be loud.  Just got off the Joy and a couple of nights it was banging until after midnight. 

Garden Cafe is in the front.

BTW....Observation Lounge is amazing on these Breakaway + ships.  We looked forward to going there all the time.

Edited by agrimm01
  • Thanks 1