Bermuda travel authorization refund

arkansastraveler

15 hours ago, Eloise4Ever said:

Did you see the credit on your onboard account before you left the ship? Ours was on our account within a couple of days after we provided proof we had applied for the Bermuda authorisation. 

Ours as well. It took a few days to show up, but went to the account. The day before Lisbon arrival, we filled out a form and received the unspent balance in cash, which we returned to select staff in the form of gratuities.

12 minutes ago, arkansastraveler said:

We saw ours on our account. I assumed it would be refunded to our credit card. Was that a bad assumption?

Probably

Usually if you have a refundable OBC on your account  on the last full day of the cruise you get a letter (sometimes even a phone call) to go to reception to get the balance in cash

IME

59 minutes ago, arkansastraveler said:

We saw ours on our account. I assumed it would be refunded to our credit card. Was that a bad assumption?

We spent all our OBC so weren't due a refund. I know other lines refund OBC to credit cards. I hadn't heard of cash refunds until I read the other posts here. I presume you have your final account statement that we received onboard the last night so I'm sure if you contact O they will arrange a refund for you. Even if you don't have that they should be able to look up your onboard account.