Mardi Gras Ship Time

flcruising89

Hi! We are sailing on the Mardi Gras itinerary that travels to Mahogany Bay, Honduras and when we contacted Discover Roatan about the Infinity Bay Resort day pass they said to schedule the pick-up based on the local time which is 2 hours behind EST. My question is, when it says 8a-6p on our cruise planner itinerary, that is EST right? Thanks in advance!

I seem to recall Celebrity and NCL giving out notices during sailings (across time zones) to move our clocks back/forward - but I'm not sure if Carnival does that (generally speaking - probably on long sailings or TA's). I don't think Carnival wants to tempt fate and have people on all different times.

Tom

12 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

I seem to recall Celebrity and NCL giving out notices during sailings (across time zones) to move our clocks back/forward - but I'm not sure if Carnival does that (generally speaking - probably on long sailings or TA's). I don't think Carnival wants to tempt fate and have people on all different times.

Tom

Princess did it too when we sailed them, I don’t like it. It’s like living through daylight savings over and over.