Is there a Mediterranean restaurant on Explorer 2 ?

Hi been trying to find out if there is a Mediterranean restaurant on Explorer  2 , people have mentioned it has but can only see it on the deck plan for the Explorer , we really love tapas and would be a shame if it doesn’t have one.

Thanks for any information 

Edited by markmichelle87
Misspelled word

14 hours ago, Rebel Rouser said:

MM87 as picture, it's called the Terrace on Ex2 

Screenshot 2022-04-16 210630.jpg

Hi RR.

Maybe it’s changed but when we were on Ex2 last Oct there wasn’t a tapas restaurant onboard, The terrace was an outside seating seating area for the buffet.

Keep well.

Thanks for your replies, this is where it gets confusing as someone has just posted a menu for the tapas on the Explorer 2 Facebook page but it says the Mediterranean and according to Marella there is no Mediterranean restaurant on Explorer 2 it has Nonna’s instead.

Edited by markmichelle87

The Med Tapas and the Med Italian flank the Med bar which is aft of the buffet on Explorer. Explorer 2 has a different layout as the ship is smaller. There is also an Italian evening restaurant on both ships as part of the main dining room.

16 hours ago, Rebel Rouser said:

MM87, just found the Tapas Menu 😁

Screenshot 2022-04-18 105242.jpg

I think that menu is on the wrong ship. I have definitely ordered from it on the Explorer, I had the croquetas, prawns and mushrooms. and very nice they were too.👍😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Brummijam said:

I think that menu is on the wrong ship. I have definitely ordered from it on the Explorer, I had the croquetas, prawns and mushrooms. and very nice they were too. 👍👍😂😂😂

I searched YouTube and this was on the Explorer 2 ship according to the Video. Unless the YouTuber put the wrong ship up. Mine from the Explorer (1) last year (October) It was a lovely pint of Strongbow too ''😂😃

tapas.jpg

• Haha 1