B2B covid testing

netingirl

Is anyone currently sailing that has experience with B2B covid testing? We want to book a B2B2B 21 day cruise (three 7 day segments) in europe next month and are concerned about the covid testing on each leg of the cruise and what will happen if we test positive. 

As explained just the other day, up to April 1, you needed to test foreach cruise. One person has reported since April 1 that they didn't test on a B2B after April 1. I would call that unconfirmed at this point.

If you test positive on boarding day, you will not be allowed to board. There have been several reports that if you test positive at ANY point in your cruise, you will be quarantined on board for 5 days, retested, and possibly quarantined again if positive. You will NOT be kicked off the ship until whenever your final scheduled day, unless you require hospital services ashore.

1 hour ago, CruiserBruce said:

As explained just the other day, up to April 1, you needed to test foreach cruise. One person has reported since April 1 that they didn't test on a B2B after April 1. I would call that unconfirmed at this point.

If you test positive on boarding day, you will not be allowed to board. There have been several reports that if you test positive at ANY point in your cruise, you will be quarantined on board for 5 days, retested, and possibly quarantined again if positive. You will NOT be kicked off the ship until whenever your final scheduled day, unless you require hospital services ashore.

do we know that these same conditions apply on Europe cruises?

1 hour ago, CruiserBruce said:

Thanks everyone. I was hoping someone who had cruised very recently, or currently, might have some info.  I have been reading the boards, and checking the cruise line website.  With covid everything changes so quickly that the online cruise line update from 10 days ago might now be old news :)